Are you in the market for a portable gate that can be flexibly adapted to your living situation? One that can be depended on to keep your children safe? The new Strolch 1plus5 offers not only plenty of room to play but also maximum quality.
Your key benefits at a glance:
- Solid beechwood from European forests, developed in Germany
- Construction based on European norms EN 12227 and EN 1930
- Water-based varnish, saliva-proof in accordance with the strict EN 71-3 standards for children’s toys
- The gate element can be opened in either direction
- Stable construction due to three-point connection of feet and anti-slip feet thanks to rubber base
- Varnish seal prevents wood splinters, child-friendly rounded edges and corners
- No "resin bleeding", as no coniferous wood is used: Hardwood
Strolch 1plus5 is suitable for children aged up to 24 months. The installed length of Strolch 1plus5 when used as safety gate is maximum 4.85m. When installed as a playpen (as shown), the outer dimensions are approx. 1.5m x 1.7m. The individual elements are each approx. 0.9m long and 0.70m high.
Wide range of applications:
(The size of the safety gate can be changed by varying the number of elements.)
- Playpen, e.g. as shown or a playpen created by blocking off a safe corner of the room
- Partition (dividing a room into play and non-play areas)
- Safety fence (keeping your child away from e.g. the fireplace, computer corner, etc.)
- Door gate or stairway gate
- 1 gate element
- 5 fence elements
- 6 feet with anti-slip coating
- 6 connector rods
- 2 wall connections
- 1 set of assembly fittings and instructions
The flexible safety gate can be used for a wide range of applications, but may not be folded together to make a "deck chair". The term "flexibility" refers to the numerous possible configurations. The safety gate may only be used outdoors if the ground and weather are absolutely dry and it is placed on even ground. The safety gate functions are only met reliably when the original wall connections that come in the set are used. Only a zigzag installation of the gate elements ensures the necessary stability, but the angles used may vary. This means that the "net usable length" is maximum 90% of the sum of the length of all.